Event type reports address the following needs:
- Allow the Owner to understand activity by Event type – Understand which Event types sell and which don't.
- Understand detailed activity for a single Event type – See the complete booking log for a single Event type.
- Export report – You can easily export your Event type report to Excel, CSV, or PDF.
Rules for Event type reports
- In the Summary report, the default sorting is by Activity, placing the Event type with the highest number of activities on top.
- If an Event type was deleted, we will still show all the activities that were generated from this Event type, provided that they were generated during the reporting date range. The deleted Event type will show in gray text with [deleted] next to it.
- In the detail report for a selected Event type, the default sorting places the earliest Meeting time on top.