Accepting bookings for webinars is a common use case. Here are specific instructions for creating the desired configuration:
You can use the OnceHub connectors for Zoom, Google Meet, Microsoft Teams, GoToMeeting, and Webex Meetings to set up and schedule webinars in one step.
- Create a new Booking page for accepting bookings for the webinar.
- In the Recurring availability section, erase recurring availability and save.
- Then go to the Date-specific availability section to mark the time/times for the webinar.
- In the Scheduling options section, set the Group session option to "Unlimited," or to a defined capacity, if you want to limit the number of participants.
- Complete the rest of the Booking page settings.
- If you want to list multiple webinars, you can create a Booking page for each webinar and then group them under a Master page.