Booking page links and Master page links are used in all of ScheduleOnce's Share & Publish options. In some cases, you may want to change the link that Customers use, such as when a Booking page is reassigned to a different User.
In this article, you'll learn how to change a Booking page or Master page link.
What happens when you change your link?
When you change the link, the former link will no longer work. Any sharing and publishing options that you used will need to be updated with the new link. Customers will not be able to cancel or reschedule any bookings that they made using the former link.
To change the link, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be an Owner or an Editor of the page.
- Have the permission to edit the Overview section.
Changing your link
- Go to Setup in the top navigation bar.
- Select the Booking page or Master page that you would like to edit.
- In the Overview section, click the Edit icon next to the link (Figure 1).
- The Booking page or Master page Primary settings pop-up will open (Figure 2).
- Change the Public link to the new link that you need.
Note The former link will no longer work, and any sharing and publishing methods that you previously used must be updated with the new link.
- Click Save.