Alternatively, you can completely delete the Booking page by going to Setup, clicking the action menu of the relevant Booking page, and selecting Delete (Figure 2). In the Delete Booking page popup that opens, click Yes.
Effects of disabling your Booking page
- Customers will not be able to make new bookings.
- Customer will not be able to reschedule or cancel existing bookings.
- The Public content section is still visible to your Customers whether your page is enabled or disabled. Consider changing your personal message if you're thinking about disabling your Booking page.
- On the Booking page's Overview section, the Accept bookings toggle switch is in the Off position, and an alert message is displayed under the Booking page name with a link to enable the page (Figure 3). To facilitate accurate setup, the status of disabled pages is indicated in most Booking page lists within the app.
- The Booking page will also be labelled as [Disabled] in the ScheduleOnce Setup page (Figure 4).
- A No times are currently available message will show on your Booking page when Customers try to book with you (Figure 5).