Alternatively, you can completely delete the Booking page by going to Setup -> ScheduleOnce setup, clicking the action menu of the relevant Booking page, and selecting Delete (Figure 2). In the Delete Booking page popup that opens, click Yes.
Effects of disabling your Booking page
- Customers will not be able to make new bookings.
- Customer will not be able to reschedule or cancel existing bookings.
- The Public content section is still visible to your Customers whether your page is enabled or disabled. Consider changing your personal message if you're thinking about disabling your Booking page.
- On the Booking page's Overview section, the Accept bookings toggle switch is in the Off position, and an alert message is displayed under the Booking page name with a link to enable the page (Figure 3). To facilitate accurate setup, the status of disabled pages is indicated in most Booking page lists within the app.
- The Booking page will also be labelled as [Disabled] in the ScheduleOnce setup page (Figure 4).
- A No times are currently available message will show on your Booking page when Customers try to book with you (Figure 5).
You do not need an assigned product license to disable or enable Booking pages. Learn more
The number of Booking pages you can enable in your account depends on the number of paid ScheduleOnce licenses on your OnceHub subscription.
Our fair usage policy allows three enabled Booking pages for each ScheduleOnce license. To add more enabled Booking pages to your account, you must purchase additional ScheduleOnce licenses. You can purchase additional licenses at any time, as you need them.
You can retain an unlimited amount of disabled Booking pages.