Master pages with Booking pages only (without Event types) allow Customers to only select which Booking page they prefer. Bookings are assigned according to the Customer’s selection. This option is useful if you do not use Event types and there are no shared settings between your Booking pages.
In this article, you'll learn about Master pages with Booking pages only.
The Customer flow
With Booking pages only, the Customer selects a Booking page and is presented with the Booking page’s availability. The Customer then selects a date and time slot and schedules the meeting.
To create a Master page with a Booking pages only scenario, you must be a OnceHub Administrator.
Setting up your Master page with Booking pages only
- Create a Master page by clicking the Plus button in the Master pages pane.
- In the Scenario field of the New Master page pop-up, select Booking pages only (without Event types).
- Populate the pop-up with a Public name, Internal label, Public link and an image if you choose. Then click Save & Edit. You'll be redirected to the Master page Overview section to continue editing your settings.
- Go to the Assignment section of the Master page.
- Use the drop-down menu to select the Booking pages that you want to include in the Master page (Figure 3). Only Booking pages that are not associated with any Event types can be included in this Master page.
- Click Save and you're all set!