Master pages with Booking pages only (without Event types) allow Customers to only select which Booking page they prefer. Bookings are assigned according to the Customer’s selection. This option is useful if you don't use Event types and there are no shared settings between your Booking pages.
If you would like to generate one-time links which are good for one booking only, you should use a Master page using Rule-based assignment with Dynamic rules.
One-time links eliminate any chance of unwanted repeat bookings. A Customer who receives the link will only be able to use it for the intended booking and will not have access to your underlying Booking page. One-time links can be personalized, allowing the Customer to pick a time and schedule without having to fill out the Booking form. Learn more about one-time links
In this article, you'll learn about Master pages with Booking pages only.
The Customer flow
With Booking pages only, the Customer selects a Booking page and is presented with the Booking page’s availability. The Customer then selects a date and time and schedules the meeting.
To create a Master page with a Booking pages only scenario, you must be a OnceHub Administrator.
Setting up a Master page with Booking pages only
- Create a Master page by clicking the Plus button in the Master pages pane.
- In the Scenario field of the New Master page pop-up (Figure 2), select Booking pages only (without Event types).
- Populate the pop-up with a Public name, Internal label, Public link, and an image if you choose. Then click Save & Edit. You'll be redirected to the Master page Overview section to continue editing your settings.
- Go to the Assignment section of the Master page.
- Use the drop-down menu to select the Booking pages that you want to include in the Master page (Figure 3). Only Booking pages that are not associated with any Event types can be included in this Master page.
- Click Save.