Booking pages are the basis of ScheduleOnce's robust and flexible scheduling approach. They are powerful and versatile pages through which bookings are made. Booking pages can be used with or without Event types, depending on your specific scheduling scenario.
In this article, you'll learn how to create a new Booking page.
Creating a new Booking page
- Click Setup in the top navigation bar.
- Click the Plus button in the Booking pages pane. Another way to create a new Booking page is by duplicating an existing one that is similar to the one you're creating.
- The New Booking page pop-up appears (Figure 1).
- Define the properties for your Booking page.
- Public name - The Public name is visible to Customers as the page title. It can be changed later in the Public content section.
- Internal label - The Internal label is only visible internally and is not visible to your Customers. We recommend using a recognizable label because the Booking page will be identified with this label throughout our system. It can be changed later in the Overview section.
- Public link - This is the link used by Customers to access the page. The Public link must be unique and include at least four characters. It can be changed later in the Overview section. The unique link extension you define can be added to any of our domains in order to share the link.
- Owner - The Owner is the User who receives the bookings. Booking page ownership can be changed later in the Overview section or the Profile of the target User.
- Editors (optional) - Editors are Users who can edit/view the page and receive User notifications. This feature is available in multi-User accounts only.
- Event types - Event types are the meeting types offered to the Customer. We recommend associating your Booking page with at least one Event type. The association can be changed later in the Event types section of the Booking page.
- Image or photo (optional) - You may add a photo or image to your page, which will be visible to Customers. It can be changed later in the Public content section.
- Click Save & Edit. You will be redirected to the Booking page Overview section to continue editing your settings.