If you cannot accept payments or process refunds via ScheduleOnce, there could be a number of different causes for this. This article describes potential issues with payment integration and how these issues can be fixed.
You cannot accept payments
In this case, you should check errors related to the connected PayPal account. This might happen for the following reasons:
- Your account is disconnected from PayPal: In this case, your billing agreement might have been revoked or the permissions granted to ScheduleOnce were canceled in your PayPal account. Check the connected PayPal account and reconnect in your ScheduleOnce app. Learn more about connecting to your PayPal account
- Your PayPal account is frozen: Your PayPal account might be limited for security reasons in PayPal. You should log into your PayPal account to understand why your account is limited. Account limitations prevents ScheduleOnce from completing certain actions such as sending or receiving money.
- You removed the currency set in the Event type from your PayPal account: This will affect the collection of reschedule fees when a reschedule is attempted by the Customer. Since the Reschedule fee currency does not exist in PayPal, the reschedule will not be possible.
- Issues are encountered with the PayPal connection: ScheduleOnce might not be able to confirm the transaction due to errors with the PayPal connection. In this case, the Customer will not be able to make a booking. Check the OnceHub Status page for known issues
Refunds cannot be processed
In this case, you should check errors related to your Refund settings, the Booking page Owner/Editor, or the specific transaction. This might happen for the following reasons:
- Your ScheduleOnce account cannot process refunds via ScheduleOnce: In this case, you should change the Refund settings to allow processing of refunds via ScheduleOnce. Learn more about customizing Refund settings
- The Booking page Owner or Editor does not have permission to refund via ScheduleOnce: In this case, you should check the User profile and ensure that the User can refund via ScheduleOnce. Learn more about the ScheduleOnce permissions section
- Transactions older than 60 days cannot be refunded: Refunds are limited to 60 days by default in your PayPal account and refunds cannot be made after the limit. If you still want to refund old transactions, you should contact PayPal to extend the transaction refund limit.
- There are not enough funds in the PayPal account: In this case, you won't be able to process refunds for that specific transaction. Check your PayPal account.
If you have explored all these options and you are still experiencing issues, please contact us.