Additional team members are members of your organization who participate in Panel meetings. Panel meetings allow you to offer meetings where Customers can meet with multiple members of your organization simultaneously. Panel meetings have a Primary team member, who is the booking owner, and Additional team members who participate as panelists in the meeting. Panel meetings can be setup in Rule-based assignment Master page with Dynamic rules.
When creating a Panel meeting, you can include any number of Additional team members. Additional team members can be a specific Booking page, or a Resource pool. If you choose Resource pools, a team member from each pool will be assigned according to the pool's distribution method. When Customers visit your Master page, they will only see availability for possible panel combinations - meaning that they will only see time slots when all panelists - whether specific Booking pages or a relevant member of a Resource pool - are available.
How are the additional team members added to the booking?
If the Primary team member is connected to a calendar, Additional team members are added as guests/attendees to the Primary team member’s calendar event. If the Primary team member is not connected to a calendar and the Additional team members are, ScheduleOnce will create a "dummy" event in the Additional team members' calendars to ensure they do not get double booked. Please note, that changes to the "dummy" event in the Additional team members' calendars will not affect the scheduled booking.
How are the additional team members updated throughout the booking lifecycle?
The Panel meeting is added to each Additional team member’s Activity stream. This means that if there are status changes they will be able to easily be updated. Additional team members are also cc'd on all notifications sent to the Primary team member, including the initial confirmation, reminders, and updates about schedule changes. This ensures that all panel members have the meeting details and are updated throughout the booking lifecycle.
Can Additional team members perform the same actions as the Primary team member?
Yes. Any User who can see a Panel meeting activity in their Activity stream can cancel it or request to reschedule. If a User cancels or requests to reschedule, all Panelists will be affected.
How to add Additional team members to meetings
- Go to Setup and click on the Plus button in the Master page pane. The New Master page pop-up appears. (See Figure 1)
- Fill in the details of your Master page in the pop-up. For the scenario, select Rule-based assignment. Click Save & Edit.
- Go to the Assignment section of the Master page. In the Rule types section, select Dynamic.
- In the Event-based rules section, click Add rule. Select the Event types that you want to offer in your Master page.
- Under Primary team member, choose a Booking page or Resource pool.
- Under Additional team members, select additional Booking pages and/or Resource pools to participate in the meeting. You can select an unlimited number of Additional team members. Press Save.
NoteThe existing associations between Booking pages and Event types does not matter. Any Booking page can be selected as an Additional team member to participate in your Panel meeting.