Additional team members are members of your organization who participate in Panel meetings. Panel meetings allow you to offer meetings where Customers can meet with multiple members of your organization simultaneously.
Panel meetings have a Booking owner, who is the Booking owner, and Additional team members who participate as panelists in the meeting. Panel meetings can be set up in Rule-based assignment Master page with Dynamic rules.
When you create a Panel meeting, you can include any number of Additional team members. Additional team members can be a specific Booking page or a Resource pool. If you choose Resource pools, a Team member from each pool will be assigned according to the pool's distribution method. You can choose from Round robin, Pooled availability, or Pooled availability with priority.
When Customers visit your Master page, they will only see availability for possible panel combinations. This means that they will only see time slots when all panelists are available, whether the panelists are specific Booking pages or a relevant member of a Resource pool.
How are Additional team members added to a booking?
If the Booking owner has a calendar connected to OnceHub, Additional team members are added as guests/attendees to the Booking owner’s calendar event.
If the Booking owner is not connected to a calendar and the Additional team members are, ScheduleOnce will create a 'dummy' event in the Additional team members' calendars to ensure that they don't get double booked.
Note Changes to the "dummy" event in the Additional team members' calendars will not affect the scheduled booking.
How are the Additional team members updated throughout the booking lifecycle?
The Panel meeting is added as a single shared activity to each Additional team member’s Activity stream, with the Booking owner and Additional team members listed. This means that if there are status changes, they will be updated.
Additional team members are also cc'd on all notifications sent to the Booking owner, including the initial confirmation, reminders, and updates about schedule changes. This ensures that all Panel members have the meeting details and are updated throughout the booking lifecycle.
Can Additional team members perform the same actions as the Booking owner?
Yes. Any User who can see a Panel meeting activity in their Activity stream can cancel it or request to reschedule. If a User cancels or requests to reschedule, all Panelists will be affected.
To create a Master page and add Additional team members, you must be a OnceHub Administrator.
How to add Additional team members to meetings
- Click Setup -> ScheduleOnce setup in the top navigation bar.
- Click the Plus button in the Master pages pane.
- The New Master page pop-up appears (Figure 1).
- In the Scenario field of the New Master page pop-up, select the Rule-based assignment scenario (Figure 1).
- Populate the pop-up with a Public name, Internal label, Public link and an image if you choose. Then, click Save & Edit. You'll be redirected to the Master page Overview section to continue editing your settings.
- Go to the Assignment section of the Master page.
- In the Rule types section, select Dynamic (Figure 2).
TipWhen you use a Master page with Dynamic rules, you can also generate one-time links which are good for one booking only, eliminating any chance of unwanted repeat bookings.
A Customer who receives the link will only be able to use it for the intended booking and will not have access to your underlying Booking page. One-time links can be personalized, allowing the Customer to pick a time and schedule without having to fill out the Booking form.
- In the Event-based rules section, click Add rule.
- Select which Event types will be offered in your Master page (Figure 3). For each Event type you want to add, you'll need to add a new rule. Master pages with Dynamic rules can only include Event types configured to Automatic booking and Single session. Learn more about conflicting settings when using Dynamic rules
- Under Booking owner, choose a Booking page or Resource pool.
- Under Additional team members, select additional Booking pages and Resource pools to participate in the meeting. You can select an unlimited number of Additional team members.
- Click Save.
NoteThe existing associations between Booking pages and Event types do not affect choosing an Additional team member. Any Booking page can be selected as an Additional team member to participate in your Panel meeting.