In this article, you'll learn how to set the number of participants for a Microsoft Teams session created via OnceHub for Group sessions.
Setting the number of participants for a Microsoft Teams session
- Connect OnceHub to your Microsoft Teams account.
- Select Microsoft Teams in the Conferencing / Location section for your Booking page.
- Go to the Scheduling options settings of your Booking page or Event type.
- If you have associated your Booking page with at least one Event type, the Scheduling options are found by going to the relevant Event type -> Scheduling options.
- If you have not associated your Booking page with at least one Event type, the Scheduling options are found by going to the relevant Booking page -> Scheduling options.
- In the One-on-one or Group session? field, select Group session (Figure 1).
- Use the drop-down menu to select the number of Customers you want to allow to attend.
ImportantThe number of bookings per time slot set in OnceHub should not exceed your Microsoft Teams account's meeting capacity.
- Click Save.
You're all set! When a booking is made, Microsoft Teams session details are integrated with all OnceHub notifications and a Microsoft Teams session will be automatically created based on the settings you selected. When multiple Customers sign up for the same session, such as a webinar, each booking receives the same Microsoft Teams details.