The ScheduleOnce connector for Microsoft Teams completely automates the provisioning of Microsoft Teams sessions. Customers receive a single ScheduleOnce confirmation, including all meeting details in their local time zone. You can configure your Booking pages to use Microsoft Teams by editing the Conferencing / Location section of the Booking page.
In this article, you'll learn how to configure your Booking pages to use Microsoft Teams and how to set up automatic recording.
Configuring your Booking pages to use Microsoft Teams
Connect ScheduleOnce to your Microsoft Teams account first, and then follow these steps:
- Click Setup -> ScheduleOnce setup in the top navigation bar.
- Select the Booking page that you want to configure.
- Select Conferencing / Location (Figure 1).
- In the Meeting channel step, select Virtual meeting: Video conferencing or phone call.
- In the Who provides conferencing information? step, select Conferencing information is provided by the Owner (you).
- In the Edit conferencing information step, select the Microsoft Teams video conferencing option (Figure 2).
- Click Save.
You're all set! When a booking is made, Microsoft Teams session details are integrated with all ScheduleOnce notifications and a Microsoft Teams session will be automatically created.
NoteIf you are connected to Office 365 Calendar via OAuth 2.0 and the option to select Microsoft Teams video conferencing is greyed out, this could be because your Office 365 admin has not signed up for Microsoft Teams or has deactivated Microsoft Teams for your specific Office 365 license. Learn more
NoteWhen you use Session packages, each session includes its unique video conferencing details.
- Schedule and reschedule notification emails that are sent to a Customer include a Conferencing info link next to each selected time.
- When the Customer clicks on the link, the scheduling confirmation page opens as if a single booking was made, displaying the full booking details including the video conferencing information for the session.
- Every reminder that the Customer receives includes the full booking details including the video conferencing information, as if a single booking was made.
- All calendar events for the Owner and Customer include the complete video conferencing information for each session.