SMS notifications are purchased in packages of credits. You can purchase SMS credits in your OnceHub Account in the Billing -> Products section.
In this article, you'll learn about SMS pricing, purchasing SMS credits, and understanding your SMS balance.
How do SMS credits work?
- SMS credits can be purchased at any time. You pay for SMS credits as you purchase them.
- Once you've purchased SMS credits, they are immediately available for use by every User with a ScheduleOnce User License.
- SMS credits are deducted per SMS notification sent.
- SMS pricing is the same for every mobile number globally. We do not charge different prices or deduct more credits based on the destination.
- When you start a ScheduleOnce trial, you'll receive 25 free SMS credits to test out this feature. If you run out of credits during the trial period, you can purchase additional SMS credits in the Billing -> Products section.
ImportantYou can only use SMS credits with ScheduleOnce.
SMS credits are purchased in packages. Every standard SMS sent requires one SMS credit. A standard SMS is one that is 160 characters or less in length.
|Cost per SMS credit|
|100||USD 15.00||USD 0.15|
|200||USD 25.00||USD 0.125|
|500||USD 50.00||USD 0.10|
|1000||USD 90.00||USD 0.09|
|2000 or more||TBD||USD 0.08|
Requirements for purchasing SMS credits
To purchase SMS credits, you must be a OnceHub Administrator.
Purchasing SMS credits
- Sign in to your OnceHub Account.
- Open the left sidebar and go to Billing -> Products.
- Click the Add credits button (Figure 1).
- In the Secure checkout page, select the quantity of SMS credits you would like to purchase.
- Click Proceed to payment.
- Select a payment method. You can choose from payment methods that are already on file or click use a new payment method to add and pay with a new payment method. By default, the payment is charged to your primary payment method.
- Click Submit payment.
- Your SMS credits are immediately available for use by any User in your account with a ScheduleOnce User license.
- The transaction is recorded in the Billing -> Transactions tab.
- You will receive an Order confirmation email with your invoice attached.
Understanding the SMS balance
To view your SMS balance, open the left sidebar and go to Billing -> Products. Your SMS balance is displayed in the SMS box (Figure 2).
- Every standard SMS sent deducts one SMS credit from the SMS balance. A standard SMS is one that is 160 characters or less in length. SMS notifications that are longer require additional SMS credits.
- SMS credits are charged per SMS notifications sent, not delivered. OnceHub uses a robust stable network with a very high delivery success rate.
- OnceHub Administrators will receive an alert via the Notification center and via email when the SMS balance reaches 25% of the last SMS credits purchase and when the balance reaches zero.
For more information on how to monitor your account’s SMS usage, see our SMS log data article.