ImportantSMS credits can only be used with ScheduleOnce.
- SMS notifications are priced and billed separately from other OnceHub products, which are invoiced on a recurring basis. SMS notifications are purchased in packages of credits, which are deducted based on usage.
- SMS pricing is the same for every mobile number globally. We do not charge different prices or deduct more credits based on destination.
SMS credits are purchased in packages. Every standard SMS sent requires one SMS credit. A standard SMS is one that is 160 characters or less in length.
|Cost per SMS credit|
|100||$15 USD||$0.15 USD|
|200||$25 USD||$0.125 USD|
|2000 or more||TBD||$0.08 USD|
Understanding the SMS balance
- Every standard SMS sent deducts one SMS credit from the SMS balance. A standard SMS is one that is 160 characters or less in length. SMS notifications that are longer require additional SMS credits.
- SMS credits are charged per SMS notifications sent, not delivered. OnceHub uses a robust stable network with a very high delivery success rate.
- SMS credits are purchased by an Administrator and are available to every User on the account.
- When the SMS balance reaches 25% of the last purchase and when the balance reaches zero, the account Administrators will receive an alert via the Notification center and via email. To view your SMS balance, open either OnceHub or ScheduleOnce. Click on the profile image or initials in the top right corner of the screen, select Subscription and billing and then go to Subscription -> SMS credits.
- For more information on how to monitor your account’s SMS usage see Understanding the SMS log data.
Trial SMS credits
When you start a ScheduleOnce trial, you will receive 25 free SMS credits to test out this feature. To manage ScheduleOnce SMS notifications, open the left sidebar on your OnceHub account page and go to My Profile > ScheduleOnce SMS notifications.
Here, you can decide if you would like to receive SMS User notifications. If you want to receive SMS User notifications from ScheduleOnce, toggle the Receive User notifications via SMS option ON, enter your mobile number and click Save. To receive SMS notifications on booking activity, you must also enable them in ScheduleOnce > Booking page settings > User notifications section. Learn more about Booking page SMS notifications