Only OnceHub Administrators can purchase, upgrade, or downgrade the OnceHub subscription.
To downgrade your OnceHub subscription:
- Click on the profile image or initials in the top right corner of the screen and select Subscription and billing. Then, go to Billing -> Downgrade.
How does downgrading work?
- Any product with a recurring payment can be downgraded.
- You can downgrade your plan, remove User licenses, and remove ScheduleOnce Booking page licenses.
- When you downgrade, it will take effect at the end of the billing cycle.
- Because downgrades only take effect at the end of the billing cycle, you have the ability to cancel a planned downgrade any time before the cycle end date.
Downgrading your ScheduleOnce plan
- When downgrading your account, your account features will be affected.
- The number of User licenses will not be affected.
- The number of credits in the SMS credit balance will not be affected.
- The number of Booking pages included with each User license might be affected. For example, if you are on a Professional plan, you have two Booking page licenses per User. If you downgrade to Basic, you will only have one Booking page license per User.
Removing ScheduleOnce User licenses
Important If there is only one OnceHub Administrator with an assigned product license, the license cannot be unassigned. When you have a ScheduleOnce subscription, at least one User license must be assigned to an administrator.
When removing User licenses, Booking page licenses included in your Product plan will be automatically removed. For example, removing one User license when you have a Professional plan also removes two Booking page licenses.
The downgrade will be effective at the end of the current billing cycle. This means that you must delete the additional User profiles and Booking pages above quota before the end of the current billing cycle. Otherwise, OnceHub will randomly delete the over-quota User profiles and Booking pages, along with their settings.
Removing additional Booking page licenses
You can only remove additional Booking page licenses and will always retain the amount already included in your account plan. For instance, if you have one Professional User, two Booking pages are included in your account and these two licenses cannot be removed. If you have four Booking page licenses in this account, that means you have two additional Booking page licenses and can remove up to two.
The downgrade will take place at the end of the current billing cycle. This means you must delete the additional User profiles and Booking pages above quota before the end of the current billing cycle. Otherwise, OnceHub will randomly delete the over-quota User profiles and Booking pages, along with their settings.