OnceHub products can be purchased with a monthly subscription. OnceHub uses a per-User license pricing model which means that you only pay for the number of User licenses in your account.
When you purchase a product for the first time, you are immediately billed in advance for the first month and an invoice is sent to you. After that, ongoing future recurring payments are charged to your payment method on a monthly basis. On each monthly billing date, you will be billed in advance for the upcoming month's subscription, based on the exact number of User licenses in your account.
NoteThe exact date and time when you purchase a subscription will be the billing date and time for your recurring payment cycle. All billing dates and times are based on UTC (Coordinated Universal Time).
For example, if you purchase a product at 10:00 am UTC on September 2, your first payment will be made that same day. After that, your monthly recurring payments will be billed on the 2nd day of every month at 10:00 am UTC.
You can purchase OnceHub products in the Billing -> Products section.
Requirements for purchasing a your first product
To purchase OnceHub product, you must be a OnceHub Administrator.
How to purchase a OnceHub product for the first time
- Click the Purchase now button next to the product you'd like to purchase.
- In the Secure checkout page (Figure 1), add as many User licenses as your organization requires. A User license is required for every User who will be receiving bookings or managing your account. The Order summary will be updated based on the number of User licenses you purchase.
- When you've added all the licenses you need, click Proceed to payment.
- Enter your payment details and click Submit payment.
- You are immediately granted access to the product you have just purchased.
- You will receive an Order confirmation email with your invoice attached.
- The purchase date and time will be the billing date and time for your recurring billing cycle.
- The transaction is recorded in the Billing -> Transactions tab.
- The payment method you used to make the purchase is stored as your primary payment method. This payment method will be used for all future recurring payments.
To give other Users in your account access to this product, you must assign User licenses to them. You can easily add User licenses or remove User licenses during your billing cycle on an as-needed basis.