The SMS log data is where you track the SMS notifications sent through your account. Data is recorded for all SMS notifications sent in the following scenarios:
The records can be filtered by date range or phone number. They can also be exported to a spreadsheet.
Accessing your SMS log data
- To access the SMS log data, sign in to your OnceHub account.
- Click on the profile image or initials in the top right corner of the screen, and select Subscription and billing.
- Then click SMS log.
SMS log data
The records in the SMS log data contain the following information:
Date – The day the SMS was sent.
Booking page – The Booking page associated with the SMS. Test SMS notifications do not have Booking pages associated with them.
To – The number to which the SMS was sent.
Recipient – The name of the Customer or User to whom the SMS was sent.
Template – The name of the template that was used to send the SMS.
Characters – The number of characters used in the SMS, including spaces.
SMS credits – The number of SMS credits used.
Status – One of the following delivery statuses will be displayed:
- Delivered: The SMS was sent and arrival was confirmed via delivery receipt.
- Sent: SMS was sent but a delivery receipt was not received.
- Rejected: The phone number was found to be invalid prior to sending.
- Failed: The SMS failed to send.