The SMS log section is where you track SMS notifications sent through your account. Data is recorded for all SMS notifications sent in the following scenarios:
You can filter the records by date range or phone number. You can also export them to a spreadsheet.
Accessing your SMS log
- Sign in to your OnceHub Account.
- Open the lefthand sidebar and go to Billing -> Products.
- Then, click View SMS log (Figure 1).
The records in the SMS log contain the following information:
Date: The day the SMS was sent.
Booking page: The Booking page associated with the SMS. Test SMS notifications do not have Booking pages associated with them.
To: The number that the SMS was sent to.
Recipient: The name of the Customer or User that the SMS was sent to.
Template: The name of the template that was used to send the SMS.
Characters: The number of characters used in the SMS, including spaces.
SMS credits: The number of SMS credits used.
Status: One of the following delivery statuses will be displayed.
- Delivered: The SMS was sent and arrival was confirmed via delivery receipt.
- Sent: SMS was sent but a delivery receipt was not received.
- Rejected: The phone number was found to be invalid prior to sending.
- Failed: The SMS failed to send.