The PC connector for Outlook is installed on the User's Windows PC (Mac is not supported) and establishes a real-time connection between OnceHub and the User's Outlook Calendar. The connection to Outlook Calendar is completely secure. Your calendar information is always kept private and calendar appointments and free/busy patterns are never revealed to Customers.
NoteIn addition to connecting with your Outlook Calendar on your PC, OnceHub also can connect directly to the Office 365 API. This might be a more stable option than connecting to your local computer's Outlook software through a downloaded connector. If you use Office 365, OnceHub recommends that you connect through our API integration with the Office 365 cloud rather than through the Outlook client integration. Learn more about the differences between the Office 365 and Outlook integrations
In order to start syncing the connector, you will need to:
- Download and install the OnceHub connector for Outlook on your Windows PC
- Connect and configure the connector’s settings
- Configure calendar settings for your Booking pages
Important: After you download the OnceHub connector for Outlook, you are in a pending connection state with your Outlook Calendar and you will not be able to accept bookings until you install the connector and perform the first sync.
Outlook sync modes
- Real-time: The connector will automatically push to OnceHub any change made to Calendar appointments in the calendars that you have selected to sync with OnceHub. When a booking is made in OnceHub, it will automatically sync and populate your relevant Outlook Calendar.
- Auto-sync every X minutes/hours: The connector will sync at every time interval that you choose.
- Manual sync: When you choose to sync manually, a Sync button will be added to the connector. Manual sync mode is useful for testing and is not a recommended sync mode.