When you connect OnceHub to your personal calendar account, OnceHub is able to read any calendar in that account to see when you're already busy. You can tell OnceHub to block any time when you're busy on your calendar. No-one will be able to book a meeting with you at a time when there is already an event on your calendar.
To see which calendar is connected to your account, go to your OnceHub Account, open the left sidebar, and then select Profile -> Calendar connection.
Busy time terminology
Different calendar integrations have different terminology for referring to busy time. For instance, the Google Calendar integration shows events as either "Free" or "Busy". In comparison, Office 365 Calendar and Exchange/Outlook Calendar have many more settings for showing the status of an event. These include "Free","Tentative", "Out of Office", and more.
- Learn more about busy time in Google Calendar
- Learn more about busy time in the Office 365 Calendar
- Learn more about busy time in Exchange/Outlook Calendar
- Learn more about busy time in iCloud Calendar
Busy time retrieval
After you've connected your calendar, you can specify which calendar or calendars should be used for retrieving busy time.
Busy time in ScheduleOnce
When you connect your calendar account to OnceHub, ScheduleOnce is able to read the calendar to see when you're already busy. Busy events are factored into any buffers you set between ScheduleOnce events and busy time on your calendar.
Each ScheduleOnce Booking page can have its own calendar configuration, retrieving busy time and bookings in whichever calendars you specify in Setup -> relevant Booking page -> Associated calendars. Busy time is automatically retrieved from your main booking calendar. You can also retrieve busy time from any other calendars in your connected account, so long as you select them within this section.
TipIf your ScheduleOnce Booking page is not showing any available time slots, or is showing available slots when you're busy, you can learn about how to resolve these issues in our ScheduleOnce troubleshooting articles.
Busy time in InviteOnce
When you connect your calendar account to OnceHub, InviteOnce is able to read the calendar to see when you're already busy.
- Any events which OnceHub reads as busy on your calendar will be considered unavailable time. Busy time on your calendar will restrict the time slot options that you're able to choose from when scheduling a meeting or sending an invitation.
- When scheduling meetings on behalf of Customers, you can also view and select times with conflicting meetings.
- Events which OnceHub reads as available on your calendar will be considered as available time for meetings.
TipIf InviteOnce is not showing any available time slots, you can learn about how to resolve this issue in our article on troubleshooting available slots issues.