OnceHub works directly with the personal calendars of its Users in real time. There are a number of advantages to this approach.
- Real-time connection: Our real-time calendar connection and powerful integration features ensure that you never get double-booked.
- Bookings are created directly in your calendar: All bookings are created directly in your calendar of choice. All the information that was collected during the scheduling process is accessible directly from your calendar.
- Retrieve busy time: Busy time can be retrieved from multiple calendars and block your availability in multiple configurations, ensuring you're never double-booked.
Regardless of how you connect, your calendar information is always kept private. Calendar appointments and free/busy patterns are never revealed to Customers.
Calendar connection options
The following calendar connection options are available in OnceHub:
- Google Calendar connection
- Office 365 Calendar connection
- Exchange/Outlook Calendar connection
- iCloud Calendar connection
NoteWorking with no calendar connected is also an option for ScheduleOnce Users. OnceHub will ensure that there is no overlap from bookings made on your account for ScheduleOnce bookings. You can manually add events to your calendar directly from Booking confirmation emails. Learn more about working without a calendar in OnceHub