Any iCloud Calendar user can easily connect to OnceHub. Connecting to iCloud is as simple as entering your username and password. Your calendar information is always kept private and calendar appointments and free/busy patterns are never revealed to Customers.
Key features of the iCloud Calendar connection
- Real time connection: OnceHub works with your iCloud Calendar in real time. Bookings made via ScheduleOnce are automatically created in your iCloud calendar and busy time from your calendar immediately blocks your availability in ScheduleOnce.
- Secure connection: OnceHub ensures a secure connection with your iCloud Calendar. Once connected, all communication with your calendar is encrypted, keeping your data safe and secure.
- Schedule in multiple calendars: Schedule in your main booking calendar and automatically add the event to additional calendars.
- Retrieve busy time from multiple calendars: Retrieve busy time from any calendar in your iCloud account, including those created by you and shared with you. Learn more about busy time retrieval
- View busy time details: Easily see busy time details and use this information to make informed scheduling decisions.
- Prevent double booking: Our real-time calendar connection and powerful integration features ensure you never get double booked.
- Automatically send an iCloud Calendar invite: When a booking is made, an iCloud Calendar invite can automatically be sent to your Customers, seamlessly adding the event to their calendars. Learn more about calendar invites
- Keep your calendar private: Customers can only see available time slots. Your calendar details and free/busy patterns are never revealed.
Learn how to connect and configure your iCloud calendar.
Apple requires users to use app-specific passwords for all third party applications such as OnceHub. An app-specific password is a single-use password for your Apple ID that lets OnceHub securely access the information you store in your iCloud calendar. This access method enhances your security and privacy, and requires that you turn on Apple two-factor authentication or Apple two-step verification. Learn more about iCloud app-specific passwords
NoteInviteOnce does not support iCloud calendar connection.