OnceHub is highly customizable, providing you with advanced branding tools that allow you to make our products a part of your organization's environment. If you have customized your page, email, and other customer-facing elements, we take a hands-off approach with our own branding and ensure yours is front and center.
In the following scenarios, we do not show our own branding:
- Using a custom theme: No branding the left pane of the relevant Booking page or Master page
- Using email from your domain: No branding on customer notification emails
- Using custom notification template: No branding on relevant customer notification emails
OnceHub branding added by default
If you have not customized these elements, we add a small bit of text by default, such as the text, "Powered by OnceHub," on a Booking page or customer notification email.
However, if you prefer not to display this text, it can be toggled off easily in your OnceHub account Settings section.
Simply uncheck the OnceHub branding box and this text will be removed from all customer-facing elements for future interactions.
To remove OnceHub branding, you may need to upgrade your plan.
In certain scenarios, branding is removed by default:
- Using a custom theme: Branding removed from the left pane of the relevant Booking page or Master page
- Using email from your domain: Branding removed on customer notification emails
- Using custom notification template: Branding removed on relevant customer notification emails