Welcome to your OnceHub account!
To access your account, click on the gear icon in the top navigation menu.
Only Administrators have access to the following sections in the OnceHub Account settings section. You do not need an assigned product license to access this section. Learn more
In the Users section, you can manage other Users in your account. This includes:
- Adding new Users to your account
- Accessing and editing other User profiles
- Deleting Users from your account
- Assigning or unassigning User licenses
In the Live chat teams section, you can create teams of OnceHub Users that will support live chat. Learn more
In the Contact fields section, review and add fields you can use with contacts. Learn more
In the CRM section, you can connect OnceHub to your CRM. Learn more
API & Webhooks
In the API & Webhooks section, you can generate and copy an API key to use with our API. Learn more
In the Billing section, you can:
- Review and add assigned licenses for Users
- View your SMS credits and SMS log
- Review your payment methods
- Add and adjust notifications your account admins receive about your OnceHub account
- View and download transactional invoices
In the Security section, you can manage:
- Password policies - including settings for Password length, Password complexity, Password expiration, and Password history.
- Account lockout policies - you can enable or disable account lockout and set the number of unsuccessful login attempts allowed before account lockout occurs.
- Session policies - you can enable or disable session timeout and manage the session timeout period.
In the Compliance section, you can:
- Provide OnceHub with the contact information of your Data Protection Officer and your European Union representative.
- Describe your processing of personal data in OnceHub as required by the GDPR. Learn more about maintaining records of processing in your OnceHub account
- Provide an email contact for data breach notification. In the event of a data breach, we always notify you via the email addresses of your account administrator and Data Protection or Privacy Officer. If there is anyone else you want us to notify, you can enter up to five email addresses here.
In the Settings section, you can:
- Delete your account
- Specify a Compliance BCC email - this will allow you to automatically forward a hidden copy of all outgoing Customer email notifications to a designated email address.
- Enter your partner referral code
Chatbot and form privacy
In the Chatbot and form privacy section, you can define the privacy and cookie policies related to visitors who encounter your chatbots and forms.