Welcome to your OnceHub account!
To access your account, select OnceHub Account from the product dropdown menu (Figure 1), open the left sidebar and select a section under the Account section.
Only Administrators have access to the following sections in the OnceHub Account section.
In the Users section, you can manage other Users in your account. This includes:
- Adding new Users to your account
- Accessing and editing other User profiles
- Deleting Users from your account
- Assigning or unassigning User licenses
In the Settings section, you can:
- Delete your account
- Specify a Compliance BCC email - this will allow you to automatically forward a hidden copy of all outgoing Customer email notifications to a designated email address.
- Enter your partner referral code
In the Security section, you can manage:
- Password policies - including settings for Password length, Password complexity, Password expiration, and Password history.
- Account lockout policies - you can enable or disable account lockout and set the number of unsuccessful login attempts allowed before account lockout occurs.
- Session policies - you can enable or disable session timeout and manage the session timeout period.
In the Privacy section, you can:
- Find information about OnceHub Privacy Shield compliance.
- Provide OnceHub with the contact information of your Data Protection Officer and your European Union representative.
- Describe your processing of personal data in OnceHub as required by the GDPR. Learn more about maintaining records of processing in your OnceHub account
In the Compliance section, you can learn about Oncehub compliance with HIPAA, HITECH, PCI DSS and FERPA.