Email from your domain allows you to personalize and brand your ScheduleOnce email communications. Email from your domain allows you to send all emails related to booking activity from your company’s domain and email address of choice. Email from your domain is customized at the organization-level and changes the Sending email address for all Users.
In this article, you will learn how to setup the Email from your domain.
To setup Email from your domain, you must be a OnceHub Administrator.
Setup Email from your domain
- Log in to your ScheduleOnce account.
- Go to Setup, open the left sidebar and navigate to Tools -> Email from your domain.
- Click the Connect your mail server button. The Email from your domain page appears.
- Choose your email server from the I am using drop-down (See Figure 1).
- Enter the Sending email address. This will be the sending address for all Customer and User notifications for your ScheduleOnce account.
- This step is only relevant if you selected Amazon SES or Other in step 4. Enter the User name.
- If you selected Amazon SES in step 4, you will need your Amazon SES SMTP User name. Learn more
- If you selected Other in step 4, you will need to figure out whether your email server requires SMTP credentials. If SMTP credentials are required, enter your SMTP User name. If not, simply enter the Sending email address as the User name.
Enter the Password. Please note this may not be the password you used to sign in to your email.
- If you are using Office 365, simply enter the password used to sign in to your email account.
- If you are using G Suite you will need to either enable access to less secure apps OR use 2-Step Verification with an app-specific password. Learn more
- If you are using Amazon SES, you need the SMTP password which is different from your AWS password used to enter your email account. Learn more
- If you selected Other in Step 4, you will need to figure out whether your email server requires SMTP credentials. If SMTP credentials are required, enter your SMTP password. If not, simply enter the password used to sign into your email account.
Enter a Sending email name label. This will be the default User name label displayed for every User on the account instead of the default label ScheduleOnce Mailer. If a User has already entered a name label prior to Email from your domain setup, it will remain unchanged. Learn more about User email settings
Enter the SMTP server URL.
If you are using an internally-hosted mail server, you will need to allow ScheduleOnce to access it. The ScheduleOnce server IP addresses are:
If you are using a Microsoft Exchange server, you will need to enable relaying for the ScheduleOnce servers. The IP addresses are:
Enter the SMTP server port in the Port field.
Click the Connect button.
Figure 1: Setting up Email from your domain
Once you are successfully connected, it is recommended to send a test email to make sure the Email from your Domain is setup accurately.
Congratulations! You have completed the setup of Email from your domain.
Note Please be aware that using Email from your domain is likely to increase the daily sending volume in your connected email mailbox from which ScheduleOnce emails are sent. It is advisable to check with your email provider if your email account can handle the estimated notifications volume.