The Activity stream is the central hub where you can manage all of your booking and payment activity. The high performance Activity stream provides a robust filtering functionality, giving you quick access to the information you require.
When viewing a specific activity, you will be able to view related activities, such as session packages, payments or refunds, rescheduled meetings with a different Booking owner, and cancellations. You have full insight into the lifecycle of your bookings.
How can I view related activities?
To view related activities, click View related activities from the action menu in the Activity details pane. If you wish to go back to the previous filter view, click Back (see Figure 1).
What related activities can I see?
When a booking is made, it can be related to a Session package, a Transaction, or another booking. Related activities are relevant in the following scenarios:
- A booking request is made and the User cancels and requests new times. When the booking request is resubmitted, both the canceled and resubmitted booking requests are related.
- The booking is canceled and a request to reschedule is sent. Then the booking is rescheduled by the Customer. The canceled and rescheduled bookings will be related.
- The booking is rescheduled by the Customer with a different Booking page. Both the canceled and rescheduled bookings will be related.
- When a Session package is scheduled. Sessions that are part of the package and the Session package are related.
- When payment integration is used, all paid and refunded transactions are related to the bookings or Session package.