This article is only relevant for Users who created their account before March 2nd 2019. The Mobile admin interface is not available to Users who created accounts after this date.
The Mobile admin interface is available to ScheduleOnce Users who created their account before March 2nd 2019, allowing you to manage appointments and approve booking requests through your mobile device.
How do I access the mobile admin interface?
Which mobile devices are supported?
The mobile admin interface is a rich web application that runs on all major browsers and mobile platforms. Since it is a browser application, no download or installation is required. The mobile interface is optimized for both mobile phones and tablets, providing an ideal user experience for every device type.
The mobile admin interface supports mobile phones and tablets running Android and iOS.
What actions can you perform?
The mobile admin interface allows you to manage appointments and approve booking requests through your mobile device. You can perform the following actions:
- View the Booking details and Payment details of individual bookings in the Activity stream tab.
- View the Booking details and Payment details of Session packages in the Packages tab.
- Approve booking requests.
- Reschedule a booking.
- Cancel a booking.
- Set a booking to No-show status.
- Manually process refunds.
- Share your booking page links.
The mobile admin interface for smartphones:
The mobile admin interface for tablets: