This article is updated to our latest release, which is being rolled out to all Users gradually.
If you see a Schedule button in the top navigation menu, you are viewing the updated version of OnceHub. Otherwise, you can expect to see this in the near future. Please contact us with any questions.
The ScheduleOnce connector for Zapier allows you to manage your ScheduleOnce Zaps from within the comfort of your ScheduleOnce account. ScheduleOnce communicates with the Zapier API to retrieve a list of your ScheduleOnce Zaps and their statuses.
In this article, you will learn how to access your ScheduleOnce Zaps from within ScheduleOnce.
To access your ScheduleOnce Zaps from within ScheduleOnce, you need a Zapier account.
- From within ScheduleOnce, you can only access your ScheduleOnce Zaps. Your non-ScheduleOnce Zaps are not accessible via the Zapier API.
- If you have a Zapier Team account, you will see Zaps from both your Zapier Personal account and team-shared Zaps in your ScheduleOnce account.
Managing your ScheduleOnce Zaps
To access your ScheduleOnce Zaps:
- Sign into OnceHub and go to Setup -> ScheduleOnce setup.
- Expand the lefthand sidebar and navigate to Integrations -> Zapier integration.
- Select the Manage Zaps tab and click Connect (see Figure 1).
- In the Zapier login page, enter your Zapier email and password, and click Login.
In the Zapier consent screen (see Figure 2), click Authorize to allow ScheduleOnce to list your Zaps and their statuses. You will be redirected back to ScheduleOnce.
Once connected, you can view your ScheduleOnce Zaps (see Figure 3).
A Zap can be in one of the following states:
On: The Zap is active and performing the action when triggered.
Off: The Zap is complete but inactive. Turn on to use this Zap.
Draft: The Zap is incomplete. Finish setup to activate this Zap.
To edit a Zap, click the pencil icon () to open the Zap Editor (see Figure 4).
In the Zap Editor, you can make any changes, including turning the Zap ON or OFF. Changes are automatically saved.
NoteTo delete a Zap, click on Dashboard within the Zap Editor (see Figure 4). Your Zapier account will open in a new browser tab. Locate the Zap and select Trash in the Zap's menu. Learn more
- When finished, simply close the overlay popup.
Congratulations! You can now manage your ScheduleOnce Zaps from within ScheduleOnce.