The ScheduleOnce connector for Zapier allows you to add Zaps directly from within your ScheduleOnce account. This can be done using ready-made Zap templates.
ScheduleOnce Zap templates give you access to predefined workflows for common use cases. Using templates, you can simply follow the guided setup experience with prefilled options and fields, instead of creating Zaps from scratch in the Zap Editor.
In this article, you will learn how to add Zaps from within ScheduleOnce.
Before adding a Zap, you must:
Adding a Zap from within ScheduleOnce
- Log in to your ScheduleOnce account.
- Expand the left sidebar, navigate to Integrations -> Zapier integration, and select the Add Zaps tab. Here, you can search for apps with Zap templates to connect with ScheduleOnce. By default, the Popular Zaps category is selected, showing you the most popular Zaps used by ScheduleOnce Users (Figure 1).
- Filter the Zaps shown by selecting one or more apps in the Search area. The Zap templates are displayed below the Search area, listed by popularity by each selected app (see Figure 2).
NoteTo find a specific app, you can type the app name in the Search bar. You can also sort the list of apps by popularity or alphabetically (see Figure 2).
- Click the Add Zap button to add a Zap or to see a detailed description of the template (see Figure 3). The Zap Editor will open in ScheduleOnce, allowing you to customize the Zap (see Figure 4).
- To add the template to your account click Create this Zap (see Figure 4). If you are not already logged in to Zapier or have not yet signed up for a Zapier account, you will be asked to log in or sign up at this stage.
- Select a ScheduleOnce account. If you have already connected ScheduleOnce with Zapier, simply select the account (see Figure 5). Make sure to test the connection by clicking the Test button.
- If you have not connected an account, or want to connect a different account, click on the Connect an Account button to establish a new connection. You will be asked to provide your Zapier API Key and ScheduleOnce Login ID in the Zapier authentication page (see Figure 6).
- Click the link to open your ScheduleOnce account in a new browser tab. Copy your API key and Login ID from the API Key tab in the ScheduleOnce Zapier integration page (see Figure 7).
- Once connected, click Save + Continue in the Zap Editor (see Figure 8).
- Test the ScheduleOnce trigger. First, make sure you have an existing booking in your connected ScheduleOnce account. If not, you can make a test booking by opening your Booking page in a new browser tab. Once you have at least one booking, click Fetch & Continue to test the trigger (see Figure 9).
- Once the test is successful, click Continue (see Figure 10).
NoteYou can add a Filter step to more accurately define when to trigger this Zap. For example, you can define a filter that states only specific booking events (e.g. “Scheduled” and “Rescheduled”) or specific Bookings pages will trigger the Zap. Learn more about adding a Filter step in Zapier
- Select an account for your Action app (see Figure 11). If you have already connected your account with Zapier, simply select the account. Make sure to test the connection by clicking the Test button. If you have not connected an account or want to connect a different account, click the Connect an Account button to establish a new connection. Once connected, click Save + Continue.
- Set up the Action by filling in the fields (see Figure 12). Some fields require you to select values from the Action app, while other fields require you to use your own text and/or values from ScheduleOnce fields. Click on a field’s drop-down to see which options are available. Use the Search bar at the top of the dropdown to search for a specific field. Values from ScheduleOnce fields will be dynamically updated with the relevant booking data and customer data each time the Zap is triggered. In the example below, ScheduleOnce’s Customer – Email field is used as the value for the Subscriber Email field in MailChimp, the Action app. Learn more about the ScheduleOnce fields available in Zapier
- Test the Action step by following the instructions. Once you are done testing, you can either add another step or click Finish to complete the Zap (see Figure 13).
Turn on your Zap (see Figure 14).
Congratulations! You are done. Your Zap is active and your workflow is automated. You can now close the Add Zap popup and return to browsing Zap templates in ScheduleOnce.
NoteBy default, Zaps are only triggered from Booking pages you own. ScheduleOnce administrators can be allowed to trigger Zaps from pages not under their ownership by enabling the Trigger Zaps from all Booking pages permission in the Administrator’s profile. Learn more about triggering Zaps from pages not under your ownership
If none of the ready-made Zaps suits your exact scenario, you can also create your own Zaps from scratch in Zapier with any of the 1,000+ apps connected.