OnceHub provides full access to all of your account’s transactions and invoices. You can generate invoices and view your account’s paid and pending transactions in your OnceHub Account in the Transactions section.
You do not need an assigned product license to access billing, though you do need to be an Administrator. Learn more
Accessing the Transactions section
Sign in to your OnceHub Account. Then, open the lefthand sidebar and select Billing -> Transactions (Figure 1).
Each transaction listed includes the following information:
- The date.
- The amount charged on your card.
- The type of the transaction.
- A link to the invoice.
All invoices can be downloaded in PDF. To download an invoice in PDF, click the download icon in the row of the invoice you'd like to download.
All billing dates and times for transactions and invoices are shown in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC).
There are three types of transaction that generate invoices:
- Transactions initiated by a User: These transactions include first-time product purchases, and SMS credit purchases. These transactions are paid for immediately and are therefore displayed in the transaction history. When you make a first time product purchase or SMS credit purchase, you'll receive an email with an invoice right away.
- Recurring transactions initiated by the system: These are automatic renewal transactions that occur in monthly cycles. These transactions will be displayed both in the Next payment box (future recurring transactions yet to be completed) and in the transaction history (past recurring transactions that have already been completed).
- ScheduleOnce payment integration transaction fees: These transactions are only applicable if you are using our Payment integration via ScheduleOnce. OnceHub charges a 1% transaction fee for each payment made via ScheduleOnce, in addition to the fees charged by PayPal. Transaction fees are charged instantly when you collect a payment from your Customers via ScheduleOnce. Learn more about the ScheduleOnce payment integration fee invoice
Buyer details on invoice
To edit the buyer details on invoices, click the action menu (three dots) next to the Transactions heading. Then, select Buyer details on invoice (Figure 2).
Here, you can customize the buyer's details on the invoice (Figure 2). For example, you can add your company name, company address, tax number, or other data. The changes you make will be dynamically added to all future invoices.
NoteThis field is limited to 200 characters.