A User license is required for every User in your OnceHub Account who needs access to a OnceHub product. OnceHub uses a per-User license pricing model which means that you only pay for the number of User licenses in your account.
As your team grows, you can add as many User licenses as you need. User licenses can be added at any time. When you add User licenses:
- They are immediately available for you to assign to Users in your account.
- You'll only pay for them on your next billing date.
On your next billing date, you'll pay:
- A prorated adjustment for the User licenses added during the current billing cycle.
- The full amount for the total number of User licenses in your account.
In this article, you'll learn about adding User licenses to your OnceHub account.
How the prorated adjustment works
You pay a prorated adjustment for User licenses added during the billing cycle. This amount is only due on your next billing date so that you can easily add User licenses during your billing cycle without making multiple payments and receiving additional invoices.
For example, you already have 20 User licenses in your account and your billing cycle starts on the 20th of every month. If you add 10 User licenses to your account in the middle of your billing cycle, they will immediately be available for you to use, but you won't pay for them immediately.
On your next billing date, you will pay a prorated amount for the 10 User licenses you added in the middle of the billing cycle, plus the full amount for the 30 User licenses in your account for the upcoming month. On the following billing date, if you do not add any more User licenses, you will only pay the full amount for the 30 User licenses in your account for the upcoming month.
The exact date and time when you purchase a subscription will be the billing date and time for your recurring payment cycle. All billing dates and times are based on UTC (Coordinated Universal Time).
Your recurring billing date does not change when you add additional User licenses.
Requirements for purchasing licenses
To purchase User licenses, you must be a OnceHub Administrator.
How to purchase User licenses
- Click the Add licenses button next to the product you would like to purchase licenses for.
- In the Add licenses page, select the number of additional User licenses you'd like to purchase. The Next payment box is updated based on the number of User licenses you add. Your next payment includes:
- Prorated adjustment: Payment for licenses added during the current billing cycle. To see more information about the Prorated adjustment, click View details.
- User licenses: Payment for licenses to be used in the upcoming billing cycle.
- Once you've added all the licenses you need, click Update subscription.
You can also add a single User license to your monthly subscription directly from a User's profile as part of the license assignment process. Learn more about purchasing and assigning a User license at the same time