In order for a User to enjoy full functionality of a OnceHub product, they must be assigned a product license. For instance, in ScheduleOnce, a licensed User can be defined as Owner of an enabled Booking page and receive bookings.
As your team grows, you can add as many product licenses as you need. Product licenses can be added at any time.
Adding product licenses
When you add product licenses:
- They are immediately available for you to assign to Users in your account.
- You will only pay for them on your next billing date.
On your next billing date, you'll pay:
- A prorated adjustment for the product licenses added during the current billing cycle.
- The full amount for the total number of product licenses in your account.
In this article, you'll learn about adding product licenses to your OnceHub Account.
How the prorated adjustment works
You pay a prorated adjustment for any product licenses that you add during a billing cycle. This amount is only due on your next billing date. This means that you can add product licenses during your billing cycle without making multiple payments and receiving additional invoices.
For example, let's say you already have 20 product licenses in your account and your billing cycle starts on the 20th of every month. If you add 10 product licenses to your account during current your billing cycle, they will immediately be available for you to use, but you won't pay for them immediately (Figure 1).
On your next billing date, you will pay a prorated amount for the 10 product licenses you added during the billing cycle, plus the full amount for the 30 product licenses in your account for the upcoming month. On the following billing date, if you don't add any more product licenses, you will only pay the full amount for the 30 product licenses in your account for the upcoming month.
The billing date and time for your recurring payment cycle will be the exact date and time when you purchased your first product. All billing dates and times are based on UTC (Coordinated Universal Time).
Your recurring billing date does not change when you add additional product licenses.
For complete transparency, advanced billing notifications are sent seven days prior to payment. You can cancel any time you wish. For more information, select Billing -> Billing Notifications
Requirements for purchasing licenses
To purchase product licenses, you must be a OnceHub Administrator.
How to purchase product licenses
- Click the Add licenses button next to the product you would like to purchase licenses for.
- In the Add licenses page, select the number of additional product licenses you'd like to purchase.
- The Next payment box is updated based on the number of product licenses you add. Your next payment includes:
- Prorated adjustment: Payment for licenses added during the current billing cycle. To see more information about the prorated adjustment, click View details.
- Product licenses: Payment for licenses to be used in the upcoming billing cycle.
- Once you've added all the licenses you need, click Update subscription.
- The product licenses you've just purchased are automatically added to your existing subscription and are immediately available for you to assign to Users.
- The prorated adjustment and additional product licenses will be added to your next invoice.
NoteYou can also purchase single product licenses directly from a User's profile as you need them.