OnceHub is a true multi-user system, designed to meet the scheduling needs of large and small organizations. ChatOnce and ScheduleOnce share centralized User management, permissions, and security settings in your OnceHub Account.
In this article, you'll learn how to add Users to your account.
You must be a OnceHub Administrator to add new Users.
- Sign in to your OnceHub account.
- In the left navigation bar, click Users (Figure 1).
- In the Users lobby, click the Add Users button (Figure 2).
- In the Add Users pop-up (Figure 3), type the new User's email address. This is the email address to which the invitation will be sent. The selected email address will also be used by the User to sign in.
- Add the User's name. Include their first and last names.
- Select the User role: Member or Administrator. Note that the User's role can always be updated by clicking on the User's profile in the User tab.
- Add any additional Users through the same method by clicking the + Add User link below the email address field.
- Click Next.
- Select which Users need to be assigned a license (Figure 4). Once you're satisfied with the assignment, click Next.
Does my User need an assigned license?
How to assign or unassign licenses to Users
- Review the Confirmation page (Figure 5), which specifies how many Users you'll be adding and how many User licenses you'll be assigning..
If you've customized an email invitation template in the Notification templates editor, you can select the custom template of your choice in the dropdown. You can either create your own invitation template from scratch, or you can simply tweak the default template by changing the wording a bit, adding a logo and changing anything else you wish to.
If you haven't customized a template, this option will be greyed out and OnceHub will send the invite using the default template.
- To adjust your Users or their license assignment, click Back. If you'd like to proceed with adding the User(s), click Add Users.
- OnceHub sends an email invitation to the invited User(s). When a new User clicks the invitation link in the email, they will be taken to the OnceHub sign-in page where they can set their own password. They must click the invitation link within 24 hours or it will expire. The admin can resend the email invitation by clicking Resend invitation next to the User’s name on the Users page. This will reset the 24-hour expiration period.
Learn more about joining the OnceHub organization as a new User
During a free Teams trial, you can add up to 30 Users. Paid accounts can add up to 500 Users.
If you want to add more than the default amount, we'd be happy to adjust the limit for you.