In this article, you will learn how to add Users to your account. Only OnceHub Administrators can add new Users.
- Sign in to your OnceHub account.
- Open the left navigation bar and click Users.
- In the Users lobby, click the Add User button (Figure 1).
- In the Add a new User popup, type the new User's name and email address. This is the email address to which the invitation will be sent. The selected email address will also be used by the User to sign in.
- Select the User role: Member or Administrator. Note that the User's role can always be updated by clicking on the User's profile in the User tab.
- Click Create User and send invitation.
An email invitation is sent to the invited User. When the User clicks the invitation link in the email, they will be taken to the OnceHub sign-in page where they can set their own password. Learn more about joining the OnceHub organization as a new User
- Now simply edit the User's profile and assign a User license. Learn more about assigning User licenses
Invitation sign-in links are valid for 24 hours. The admin can resend the email invitation by clicking Resend invitation next to the User’s name on the Users page. This will reset the 24 hour expiration period.
Invitation emails can be customized using the Notification template editor. You can either create your own invitation template from scratch, or you can simply tweak the default template by changing the wording a bit, adding a logo and changing anything else you wish to.