This article is updated to our latest release, which is being rolled out to all Users gradually.
If you see a Schedule button in the top navigation menu, you are viewing the updated version of OnceHub. Otherwise, you can expect to see this in the near future. Please contact us with any questions.
In this article, you'll learn how to set the number of participants for a GoToMeeting session created via ScheduleOnce for one-on-one and Group sessions.
Setting the number of participants for a GoToMeeting session
- Connect ScheduleOnce to your GoToMeeting account.
- Configure your Booking page Location settings. Go to Setup -> ScheduleOnce setup -> Select your Booking page -> Location settings.
- In the Meeting location step, select This is a virtual meeting.
- In the Who provides conferencing information? step, select Conferencing information is provided by the Owner (you).
- In the Edit conferencing information step, select the Web conferencing: GoToMeeting option.
- Go to the Scheduling options settings of your Booking page or Event type.
- If you have associated your Booking page with at least one Event type, the Scheduling options are found by going to Setup -> ScheduleOnce setup -> relevant Event type -> Scheduling options.
- If you have not associated your Booking page with at least one Event type, the Scheduling options are found by going to Setup -> ScheduleOnce setup -> relevant Booking page -> Scheduling options.
- In the One-on-one or Group session field, select Group session (Figure 1).
- Use the drop-down menu to select the number of Customers you want to allow to attend.
ImportantThe number of bookings per time slot set in ScheduleOnce should not exceed your GoToMeeting plan’s meeting capacity.
- Click Save.
When a booking is made, GoToMeeting session details are integrated with all ScheduleOnce notifications and a GoToMeeting session will be automatically created based on the settings you created above. When multiple Customers sign up for the same session, such as a webinar, each booking receives the same GoToMeeting details. Learn more about setting up webinars