When a visitor requests a live chat, you can receive notifications in Slack via webhooks.
You'll create an incoming webhook that you can paste into OnceHub.
- On the Slack API page, create a new app.
- Select From scratch.
- Define an app name and select a Slack workspace.
- From the Features page, select Incoming Webhooks.
- Toggle Activate Incoming Webhooks to On.
- Click on Add New Webhook to Workspace.
- Select the Slack channel where you want to receive notifications. Click on Authorize.
- Copy your new webhook URL.
- In the top navigation bar, click on Setup and select ChatOnce or FormOnce.
- Select an existing form or chatbot, or create a new one. Learn more
- Select an existing Live chat action or add a new one. Learn more
- In the Live chat action settings -> Webhook notifications, add the Slack webhook URL.
- Click Test to send a test notification to Slack.