On the Chatbots page, you can create an unlimited amount of new chatbots and manage the ones you have. These code-free, intelligent chatbots engage and qualify visitors on your website.
Ask your visitors questions, provide them with messages, and route them through the conversation in a way personalized for them. At the right time, you can offer qualified visitors calls to action so they can engage with you further.
Create a chatbot
When you create your chatbot from scratch, you start with a blank conversation and build all interactions and routing.
From a template
When you choose a template for your chatbot, you start with pre-built interactions and routing for a specific scenario. You can then tweak it according to your preferences, to fit your organization.
Duplicate a chatbot
Duplicating a chatbot is helpful if the chatbot you wish to create is similar to another chatbot on your website. Because all interactions and routing are duplicated for the new chatbot, this can save time configuring it.
Publishing your chatbot
In the conversation builder, you can publish your chatbot by toggling it on.
You'll be able to see the published state on the Chatbots page.
Once you've built and published the chatbot, you can take the following steps to go live:
- Target an audience with the chatbot Learn more
- Install it on your website, if it's not already installed Learn more
Sharing your chatbot
You can share your chatbot in 3 ways:
1. Share as a link
You can share your chatbot as a standalone page which requires no website. Simply copy the link and send it to whomever you like.
2. Share as a page
You can create a standalone page and add a chatbot to it. This option allows complete customization of your chatbot so that you can match it to your branding. Once you have customized the page, you can simply click on Get page URL at the bottom of the screen.
3. Embed on your website
Embedding your chatbot allows you to change the design of your chatbot. Get the code at the bottom right of the screen. You can paste the embed code in the admin area of your site, on whichever page(s) you'd like the chatbot to appear.
Monitor your stats
- Started - How many visitors engaged with the chatbot, replying one or more times.
- Completed - How many visitors either went through all the conversation's interactions or reached an End chat action, as designed for that chatbot. Learn more
- Abandoned - How many visitors engaged with the chatbot, replying one or more times, but did not complete the conversation.
- Meetings booked - How many visitors booked a meeting. Learn more
- Emails captured - How many visitors provided their email during the conversation. This could be gathered either through an Email interaction or as they book a meeting.