When a visitor requests a live chat, you can receive notifications in Microsoft Teams via webhooks.
In Microsoft Teams
You'll create an incoming webhook that you can paste into OnceHub.
- Open the channel where you want to receive notifications.
- In the top navigation bar, click the ⋯ menu and select Connectors.
- Search for Incoming Webhook. Select Add -> Configure.
- Enter a name for your webhook and save it.
- Copy the webhook URL in the dialog window. Click Done.
- In the top navigation bar, click on Setup and select ChatOnce or FormOnce.
- Select an existing chatbot or form, or create a new one. Learn more
- Select an existing Live chat action or add a new one. Learn more
- In the Live chat action settings -> Webhook notifications, add the Microsoft Teams webhook URL.
- Click Test to send a test notification to Microsoft Teams.