When a visitor requests a live chat, you can receive notifications in Google Chat via webhooks.
In Google Chat
You'll create an incoming webhook that you can paste into OnceHub.
- In the relevant chat space, open the menu and select Manage webhooks.
- If this is the chat space's first webhook URL, define a name for your webhook and click Save.
- If there's already a webhook URL generated for this chat space, click Add another, define a name, and click Save.
- Copy the generated webhook URL.
- Click on Chatbots or Forms in the lefthand sidebar.
- Select an existing chatbot or form, or create a new one. Learn more
- Select an existing Live chat action or add a new one. Learn more
- In the Live chat action settings → Webhook notifications, add the Google Chat webhook URL.
- Click Test to send a test notification to Google Chat.