Each User has a User profile that contains their details and the personal settings for their account. Only OnceHub Administrators can edit other User profiles.
In this article you will learn about editing other User profiles.
Editing other User profiles
- Sign into your OnceHub account.
- Then, open the left sidebar and click Users. The Users lobby will open.
- Click on the User whose profile you would like to access.
- To find a specific User, type their name into the Filter by User name box. This is useful if you have a large number of Users in your account.
- You can also sort Users by name, role or assigned Licenses by clicking the arrow next to any of the fields.
- The User's profile will open. To switch to a different User, simply select them from the User drop-down in the top right corner of the profile section.
You can edit the personal details of other Users and assign or unassign User Licenses from their profile. You can also edit email notification settings, date and time settings, and product-specific settings for all Users in the OnceHub Account. Learn more about the User profile sections