This article explains how to delete Users from your account. Only OnceHub Administrators can delete Users.
- Sign in to your OnceHub Account.
- Open the left navigation bar and click Users.
- Click the action menu (three dots) next to the relevant User record and select Delete User profile (Figure 1) from the drop-down.
- To find a specific User, type their name into the Filter by User name box. This is useful if you have a large number of Users in your account.
- You can also sort Users by name, role or assigned Licenses by clicking the arrow next to any of the fields.
- The User will be deleted.
- When you have an active ScheduleOnce subscription, at least one User license must be assigned to a OnceHub Administrator. You cannot delete a User if they are the only Administrator with a ScheduleOnce User license.
- Upon deletion, an email notification will be sent to the deleted User and all OnceHub Administrators. The User license of the deleted User is now unassigned, and available to be assigned to another User.
When the deleted User is the Owner of at least one ScheduleOnce Booking page, all Booking pages will be automatically transferred to a remaining Administrator with a ScheduleOnce User license upon deletion.