In this article, you will configure your Booking pages to use Webex Meetings by editing the Location settings.
Let’s assume you are already connected to your Webex Meetings account.
- From the Setup -> ScheduleOnce setup page, select a Booking page, and edit the Location settings.
- In the Meeting location step, select This is a virtual meeting.
In the Who provides conferencing information? step, select Conferencing information is provided by the Owner (you).
Since you are connected to Webex Meetings, the Webex Meetings option is available for your Booking pages. The ScheduleOnce connector for Webex Meetings provides direct access to Webex Meetings audio settings, allowing you to set audio connection options for each Booking page.
From the Edit conferencing information step, select the Webex Meetings video conferencing option (See Figure 1).
Select an audio connection option for your Webex Meetings conferencing solution (See Figure 1).
Note When you select Webex Meetings Audio, you can choose to display to your Customers the Webex Meetings Toll only or the Webex Meetings Toll & Toll free option.
Optional settings (See Figure 1):
- Enter a Webex Meetings password. Customers will be required to enter the password when launching the Webex Meetings application at the time of the meeting.
- Disable the Webex Meetings Chat Panel. The Chat panel of the Webex Meetings Meeting Center will not be available for your Customers and host.
Congratulations, you‘re done!
When a booking is made, Webex Meetings session details are integrated with all ScheduleOnce notifications and a Webex Meetings session will be automatically created.
Note When using Session packages, each session includes its unique video conferencing details:
- Schedule and reschedule notification emails to the Customer include a Conferencing info link next to each selected time. When the Customer clicks on the link, the scheduling confirmation page opens as if a single booking was made, displaying the full booking details including the video conferencing information for the session.
- Every reminder that the Customer receives includes the full booking details including the video conferencing information as if a single booking was made.
- All calendar events for the Owner and Customer include the complete video conferencing information for each session.