The ScheduleOnce connector for GoToMeeting completely automates the provisioning of GoToMeeting sessions. Customers receive a single ScheduleOnce confirmation, including all meeting details in their local time zone. You can configure your Booking pages to use Zoom by editing the Location settings of the Booking page.
In this article, you will configure your Booking pages to use GoToMeeting by editing the Location settings.
Configuring your Booking pages to use GoToMeeting
Connect ScheduleOnce to your GoToMeeting account and then follow these steps:
- Go to Setup -> ScheduleOnce setup in the top navigation bar.
- Select the Booking page that you want to configure.
- Select Location settings (Figure 1).
- In the Meeting location step, select This is a virtual meeting.
- In the Who provides conferencing information? step, select Conferencing information is provided by the Owner (you).
- In the Edit conferencing information step, select the GoToMeeting video conferencing option (Figure 2).
- Select a connection option from the Audio connection drop-down menu.
NoteThe Long distance numbers option enables you to add long distance phone numbers to the conferencing information when a booking is made. ScheduleOnce retrieves the long distance numbers you have set in your GoToMeeting account settings.
- Click Save.
You‘re all set! When a booking is made, GoToMeeting session details are integrated with all ScheduleOnce notifications and a GoToMeeting session will be automatically created.
NoteWhen you use Session packages, each session includes its unique video conferencing details.
- Schedule and reschedule notification emails to the Customer include a Conferencing info link next to each selected time.
- When the Customer clicks on the link, the scheduling confirmation page opens as if a single booking was made, displaying the full booking details including the video conferencing information for the session.
- Every reminder that the Customer receives includes the full booking details including the video conferencing information, as if a single booking was made.
- All calendar events for the Owner and Customer include the complete video conferencing information for each session.