In this article, you will configure your Booking pages to use GoToMeeting by editing the Location settings.
Let’s assume you are already connected to your GoToMeeting account.
- From the Setup page, select a Booking page, and edit the Location settings.
- In the Meeting location step, select This is a virtual meeting.
In the Who provides conferencing information? step, select Conferencing information is provided by the Owner (you).
Since you are connected to GoToMeeting, the GoToMeeting option is available for your Booking pages. The ScheduleOnce connector for GoToMeeting provides direct access to GoToMeeting audio settings, allowing you to set audio connection options for each booking page.
From the GoToMeeting option, select a connection option from the Audio connection dropdown.
Note that the Long distance numbers option enables you to add long distance phone numbers to the conferencing information when a booking is made. ScheduleOnce retrieves the long distance numbers you have set in your GoToMeeting account settings.
When a booking is made, GoToMeeting session details are integrated with all ScheduleOnce notifications and a GoToMeeting session will be automatically created.
Note:When using Session packages, each session includes its unique web conferencing details:
- Schedule and reschedule notification emails to the Customer include a Conferencing info link next to each selected time. When the Customer clicks on the link, the scheduling confirmation page opens as if a single booking was made, displaying the full booking details including the web conferencing information for the session.
- Every reminder that the Customer receives includes the full booking details including the web conferencing information, as if a single booking was made.
- All calendar events for the Owner and Customer include the complete web conferencing information for each session.