The ScheduleOnce connector for GoToMeeting completely automates the provisioning of GoToMeeting sessions. Customers receive a single ScheduleOnce confirmation, including all meeting details in their local time zone. You can configure your Booking pages to use Zoom by editing the Conferencing / Location section of the Booking page.
In this article, you will configure your Booking pages to use GoToMeeting by editing the Conferencing / Location section.
Configuring your Booking pages to use GoToMeeting
Connect ScheduleOnce to your GoToMeeting account and then follow these steps:
- Go to Setup -> ScheduleOnce setup in the top navigation bar.
- Select the Booking page that you want to configure.
- Select Conferencing / Location (Figure 1).
- In the Meeting channel step, select Virtual meeting: Video conferencing or phone call.
- In the Who provides conferencing information? step, select Conferencing information is provided by the Owner (you).
- In the Edit conferencing information step, select the GoToMeeting video conferencing option (Figure 2).
- Select a connection option from the Audio connection drop-down menu.
NoteThe Long distance numbers option enables you to add long distance phone numbers to the conferencing information when a booking is made. ScheduleOnce retrieves the long distance numbers you have set in your GoToMeeting account settings.
- Click Save.
You‘re all set! When a booking is made, GoToMeeting session details are integrated with all ScheduleOnce notifications and a GoToMeeting session will be automatically created.
NoteWhen you use Session packages, each session includes its unique video conferencing details.
- Schedule and reschedule notification emails to the Customer include a Conferencing info link next to each selected time.
- When the Customer clicks on the link, the scheduling confirmation page opens as if a single booking was made, displaying the full booking details including the video conferencing information for the session.
- Every reminder that the Customer receives includes the full booking details including the video conferencing information, as if a single booking was made.
- All calendar events for the Owner and Customer include the complete video conferencing information for each session.