This article is updated to our latest release, which is being rolled out to all Users gradually.
If you see a Schedule button in the top navigation menu, you are viewing the updated version of OnceHub. Otherwise, you can expect to see this in the near future. Please contact us with any questions.
The ScheduleOnce connector for GoToMeeting completely automates the provisioning of GoToMeeting sessions. Customers receive a single ScheduleOnce confirmation, including all meeting details in their local time zone. You can configure your Booking pages to use Zoom by editing the Location settings of the Booking page.
In this article, you will configure your Booking pages to use GoToMeeting by editing the Location settings.
Configuring your Booking pages to use GoToMeeting
Connect ScheduleOnce to your GoToMeeting account and then follow these steps:
- Go to Setup -> ScheduleOnce setup in the top navigation bar.
- Select the Booking page that you want to configure.
- Select Location settings (Figure 1).
- In the Meeting location step, select This is a virtual meeting.
- In the Who provides conferencing information? step, select Conferencing information is provided by the Owner (you).
- In the Edit conferencing information step, select the Web conferencing: GoToMeeting option (Figure 2).
- Select a connection option from the Audio connection drop-down menu.
NoteThe Long distance numbers option enables you to add long distance phone numbers to the conferencing information when a booking is made. ScheduleOnce retrieves the long distance numbers you have set in your GoToMeeting account settings.
- Click Save.
You‘re all set! When a booking is made, GoToMeeting session details are integrated with all ScheduleOnce notifications and a GoToMeeting session will be automatically created.
NoteWhen you use Session packages, each session includes its unique web conferencing details.
- Schedule and reschedule notification emails to the Customer include a Conferencing info link next to each selected time.
- When the Customer clicks on the link, the scheduling confirmation page opens as if a single booking was made, displaying the full booking details including the web conferencing information for the session.
- Every reminder that the Customer receives includes the full booking details including the web conferencing information, as if a single booking was made.
- All calendar events for the Owner and Customer include the complete web conferencing information for each session.