Our Google Meet integration completely automates the provisioning of Google Meet sessions. Customers receive a single OnceHub confirmation, including all meeting details in their local time zone. You can configure your Booking pages to use Google Meet by editing the Conferencing / Location section of the Booking page.
In this article, you'll learn how to configure your Booking pages to use Google Meet.
Configuring your Booking pages to use Google Meet
Connect OnceHub to your Google Meet account first, and then follow these steps:
- Hover over the lefthand menu and go to the Booking pages icon → Booking pages → your Booking page → Conferencing / Location (Figure 1).
- In the Meeting channel step, select Virtual meeting: Video conferencing or phone call.
- In the Who provides conferencing information? step, select Conferencing information is provided by the Owner (you).
- In the Edit conferencing information step, select the Google Meet video conferencing option (Figure 2).
- Click Save.
You're all set! When a booking is made, Google Meet session details are integrated with all OnceHub notifications and a Google Meet session will be automatically created.
NoteWhen you use Session packages, each session includes its unique video conferencing details.
- Schedule and reschedule notification emails that are sent to a Customer include a Conferencing info link next to each selected time.
- When the Customer clicks on the link, the scheduling confirmation page opens as if a single booking was made, displaying the full booking details including the video conferencing information for the session.
- Every reminder that the Customer receives includes the full booking details including the video conferencing information, as if a single booking was made.
- All calendar events for the Owner and Customer include the complete video conferencing information for each session.