In this article, you will learn about the different types of billing notifications and how to control which notifications are sent and to whom.
As the OnceHub Administrator, you have complete control over which billing notifications are sent and who receives them.
By default, all OnceHub Administrators receive all billing notifications. You can opt out of some or all notifications or add additional email addresses to receive these notifications, even if they are not OnceHub Users. For example, you can add billing contacts from your finance department, allowing them to receive invoices directly and be notified when the card is about to expire.
Types of billing notifications:
OnceHub provides billing notifications that cover key events throughout the billing life-cycle:
- Advanced billing notice: Sent 7 days before a recurring subscription payment is due.
- Payment and invoicing: Sent when a subscription payment has been completed successfully or when an invoice has been issued.
Note if you are using our Payment integration, on the first day of every month you will receive a notification with the Payment integration transaction fees invoice that was issued. Learn more about the Payment integration transactions fees
- Payment failure notice: Sent when a recurring subscription payment cannot be processed.
- Card expiration notice: Sent 21 days, 11 days and 1 day before the card used to pay for your ScheduleOnce subscription expires.
Changing the control of billing notifications
To access Billing notifications:
- Click on the profile image or initials in the top right corner of the screen and select Subscription and billing.
Then, go to Billing -> Billing notifications.
- You can opt out of any of the notifications the Administrator receives. To opt out, simply uncheck the specific notification. To opt in, simply check the specific notification.
- To add billing contacts who are not Administrators in the account, click + Add billing contact. Enter the contact’s email address in the box that pops up and press Apply (Figure 3).
- You can decide which notification the additional billing contact will get. Check or uncheck the specific notification.
- Click Save to save your settings.