There are multiple methods to connect your Outlook Calendar to OnceHub, depending on the type of Microsoft Outlook product you are using.
Select the version of Outlook that you are using
- Outlook client – Installed on your PC or Mac, usually as part of the Office suite.
- When your Outlook is connected to Exchange, use our Exchange integration to connect your calendar to ScheduleOnce. Compatible with any Outlook – for PC, Mac or mobile.
- When your Outlook is connected to another service like Google Calendar, Office 365 Calendar or iCloud Calendar, use the appropriate OnceHub integration. Compatible with any Outlook – for PC, Mac or mobile.
- When your Outlook on a PC is connected to another calendaring server, or used standalone (not connected to any calendaring server) – use the ScheduleOnce connector for Outlook, compatible with Outlook for PC only. This method requires that you download and install the connector on your PC, while all other integrations are completely in the cloud and require no downloads or installations.
- Outlook Web App (OWA) via the browser – If you are accessing your Outlook Calendar in a browser, then use our Exchange integration to connect your calendar to ScheduleOnce.
- Office 365 Outlook via the browser – The web version of Outlook when it’s part of Office 365. Use our Office 365 integration to connect your calendar to ScheduleOnce.
- Outlook.com – The free email service by Microsoft is supported through the Exchange integration (except for some older hotmail.com accounts).
Whichever calendar connection method you choose, the connection to Outlook Calendar is completely secure. Your calendar information is always kept private and calendar appointments and free/busy patterns are never revealed to Customers.