This article includes FAQs for Users who are unable to access their account.
Note If your account has been locked due to your account’s security policy, you should contact a OnceHub administrator from your organization. Learn more about Account lockout policies
I’ve forgotten my password
OnceHub has a quick, easy and secure way to reset your password.
To reset your password:
- Navigate to the OnceHub sign-in page
- Click on Forgot your password? and enter your registered login email.
- We will send you a Password reset link which you can use to sign in.
- Go to the email inbox associated with your sign-in email and open your Password reset link. Clicking on the link will prompt you for a new password and immediately log you into your account.
My password reset link isn’t working
For security reasons, Password reset links are sometimes deactivated. If your password reset link isn’t working it may be that:
- The link has expired - password reset links remain active for 60 minutes from the time they were issued.
- The link has been used before - password reset links can only be used once.
- A newer link has been issued - only the most recently issued password reset link can be active and older links expire automatically. Make sure you’re checking the most recent email for the link.
If you see one of the above errors, you can always start the process again by clicking on Forgot your password? link on the sign-in page.
My account has been locked
If your account has been locked, you should contact a OnceHub Administrator from your organization. Administrators can unlock all User accounts apart from their own. To unlock a User account, click on your profile icon on initials in the top right corner and select Users. Hover over the Users profile and click on the unlock link.
If you are the only Administrator and your account has been locked, or if you’re not sure who the Administrator for your own account is, please contact us.
I’ve forgotten my login email or my login email is no longer accessible
This is easily rectified. Simply contact us and we will get you back into your account as securely and quickly as we can. We will need to verify you as the account owner to protect your data.
How do you verify me as the account owner?
Each account is evaluated on a case-by-case basis and depends on your specific circumstances. Typically, you will be asked to provide billing details, photographic ID or answers to security questions. You can save time by providing the following information in your initial request:
As a form of ID, send us a photo of one of the following:
- Driver’s license
- National Identification Card
If you pay by credit card:
- The last 4 digits of your card
- The credit card brand (Visa/MasterCard/AmEx/Discover/JCB)
- The name as it appears on the card
- The registered billing address
If you pay with PayPal:
- The PayPal login email
- The profile ID for the recurring subscription
Where is the PayPal profile ID for my recurring subscription?
- Login to the PayPal account associated with OnceHub.
- Navigate to Settings (gear icon) -> Payments (tab) -> Manage upcoming payments -> Preapproved payments -> My preapproved payments. Here you should find a recurring payment to “OnceHub Inc”. Click into the subscription to see the details.
- Here you should see the profile ID.