You can define a Primary team member either by specifying a Booking page or by specifying a Resource pool. If you choose a Resource pool as the Primary team member, bookings will be assigned to a Booking page within the Resource pool according to the pool's distribution method. You can choose from Round robin, Pooled availability, or Pooled availability with priority.
If your Dynamic rule also includes Additional team members, the meeting then becomes a Panel meeting. In the case of a Panel meeting, the Primary team member owns the calendar event and determines settings including the location, the booking form, the post-scheduling flow, notifications, and third-party integrations.
To create a Master page and add a Primary team member, you must be a OnceHub Administrator.
How to select a Primary team member
- Click Setup in the top navigation bar.
- Click the Plus button in the Master pages pane.
- In the Scenario field of the New Master page pop-up, select the Rule-based assignment scenario (Figure 1).
- Populate the pop-up with a Public name, Internal label, Public link and an image if you choose. Then, click Save & Edit. You'll be redirected to the Master page Overview section to continue editing your settings.
- Go to the Assignment section of the Master page.
- In the Rule types section, select Dynamic (Figure 2).
TipWhen you use a Master page using Rule-based assignment with Dynamic rules, you can also generate one-time links which are good for one booking only, eliminating any chance of unwanted repeat bookings.
A Customer who receives the link will only be able to use it for the intended booking and will not have access to your underlying Booking page. One-time links can be personalized, allowing the Customer to pick a time and schedule without having to fill out the Booking form.
- In the Event-based rules section, click Add rule.
- Select which Event types will be offered in your Master page (Figure 3). For each Event type you want to add, you'll need to add a new rule. Master pages with Dynamic rules can only include Event types configured to Automatic booking and Single session. Learn more about conflicting settings when using Dynamic rules
- Under Primary team member, choose a Booking page or Resource pool from the dropdown. You can only select one Primary team member.
- Click Save.
You're all set! The Event type in your Master page now has a Primary team member. If your Master page includes multiple Event types, you can select a different Primary team member for each one. You can also add Additional team members if required.
NoteThe existing associations between Booking pages and Event types do not affect choosing a Primary team member. Any Booking page can be selected as a Primary team member to provide any Event type.