If you are using Internet Explorer (IE) and having trouble displaying OnceHub pages, you may be unknowingly working in Internet Explorer’s compatibility view. The compatibility view displays web pages as if they were viewed in an old browser, such as Internet Explorer (IE) 7, which is not supported by most modern web applications.
In order to turn off the Compatibility Display function, take the following steps:
- Open the menu bar by pressing ALT.
- Click on the Tools tab in the top right corner of the screen.
- Click on Compatibility View settings.
- If OnceHub.com appears in the box titled Websites you’ve added to Compatibility View, select it and then click the Remove button.
- If there is a checkmark in the box for Display all websites in Compatibility View, click the box so that it is left EMPTY.
- Close all IE windows and then restart IE.
- Go back to OnceHub and see if pages now display correctly.
You can also see this article for a more detailed explanation: