When you connect to your Office 365 Calendar with an encrypted OAuth 2.0 connection, your sign-in credentials are never revealed during the connection process and are never stored by OnceHub. Instead, a token generated by Microsoft is used to communicate with the Office 365 API.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect to your Office 365 Calendar using an encrypted OAuth 2.0 connection.
Important To connect OnceHub to your Office 365 Calendar, you must have a calendar in Outlook on the web for business (Outlook Web App), which is provided with Exchange Online.
Connecting to your Office 365 Calendar via OAuth 2.0
- Sign in to your OnceHub Account.
- Open the left sidebar, click on Profile, and select Calendar connection.
NoteIf you're connected to any other calendar, you will need to disconnect first. Existing bookings that have not yet taken place will not be added to your Office 365 Calendar after you connect.
- Click the Connect button next to Office 365 Calendar via OAuth (Figure 1).
- A pop-up window will appear asking you to choose an account to connect to OnceHub. Select the correct account and confirm the connection.
- Click Accept to give OnceHub permission to access your calendars.
If you're an Office 365 administrator, you can also check a box marked Consent on behalf of your organisation to approve access for all Users in your organization.
- If the connection is successful, the pop-up closes and you should see confirmation that you're connected to your Office 365 Calendar (Figure 3).
- If you're using InviteOnce, you'll now be able to begin scheduling meetings by clicking the Schedule a meeting button in the What's next? section.
- If you're using ScheduleOnce, you can click the Continue setup button in the What's next? section to access more options.
Configuring Default Office 365 Calendar reminders
You can configure Default Office 365 Calendar reminders in the connected Office 365 Calendar. To do so, sign in to your OnceHub account, open the left sidebar and select Profile -> Calendar connection. Select an option from the Default Office 365 Calendar reminders drop-down list (Figure 4).