Connecting OnceHub to your iCloud Calendar ensures a real-time integration between your iCloud Calendar appointments and your busy time in OnceHub. Any iCloud Calendar User can connect to OnceHub.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect and configure your iCloud Calendar.
To connect to your iCloud Calendar
- Sign in to your OnceHub Account.
- Select your profile picture or initials in the top right-hand corner → Profile settings → Calendar connection.
NoteIf you're connected to any other calendar, you will need to disconnect first. Existing bookings that have not yet taken place will not be added to your iCloud Calendar after you connect.
- Click the Connect button next to iCloud Calendar (Figure 1).
- The Connect to iCloud Calendar pop-up will appear (Figure 2).
- Enter your Apple ID and and app-specific password. Then, click Connect.
NoteTwo-factor authentication (or two-step verification on older devices) and an app-specific password are required by Apple to connect your iCloud Calendar. Learn more about iCloud app-specific passwords
- If the connection is successful, the pop-up closes and you should see confirmation that you're connected to your iCloud Calendar (Figure 3).
- In OnceHub, you can click the Continue setup button in the What's next? section to access more options.
You're all set! Your OnceHub Account and iCloud Calendar are now connected.
Configuring Default iCloud Calendar reminders
You can configure Default iCloud Calendar reminders in the connected iCloud Calendar. To do so, select your profile picture or initials in the top right-hand corner → Profile settings → Calendar connection. Select an option from the Default iCloud Calendar reminders drop-down list (Figure 4).