Connecting ScheduleOnce to your iCloud Calendar only takes a few moments.
To connect to your iCloud Calendar
- Open your ScheduleOnce User app.
- Open the left sidebar and select Integrations->Calendar integration.
If you are switching to iCloud Calendar from a different calendar, you will need to disconnect from that calendar first. All future events scheduled with your previous calendar will be automatically synced with your connected iCloud Calendar.
- In the iCloud box, enter your Apple ID and app-specific password and click Connect (Figure 1).
NoteTwo-factor authentication (or two-step verification on older devices) and an app-specific password are required by Apple to integrate your iCloud Calendar. Learn more about iCloud’s app-specific passwords
- Your OnceHub and iCloud accounts are now connected. You can receive alerts in your connected iCloud calendar when events are created via ScheduleOnce.
- To configure default iCloud calendar alerts, simply select an option from the Default iCloud Calendar alerts drop-down list.
That’s it! Your OnceHub and iCloud accounts are now connected.
Configuring your calendars
The next step is to configure which calendar(s) OnceHub should create ScheduleOnce appointments in.
- In ScheduleOnce, go to Setup -> select your Booking page ->Associated calendars.
- A list of your iCloud Calendars will appear, with your default calendar marked as the Main booking calendar. You can change this by checking the box in the Main booking calendar column for another calendar.
- Select any other calendar from which you wish to retrieve busy time or to which you’d like to add ScheduleOnce bookings and click Save.
- Your ScheduleOnce Booking page is now completely integrated with your iCloud Calendar.
The last thing to do is to test it out to make sure ScheduleOnce bookings appear in your calendar. Simply access your Booking page link in the Overview section and schedule an appointment with yourself using a different email than the one you used to sign up. Once the booking has been made, check your iCloud calendar to make sure a calendar event has been created for the meeting.