OnceHub uses a Google token to establish a secure connection with your Google Calendar. Your sign-in credentials are never revealed during the connection process and are never stored by OnceHub. Once connected, all communication with your Google Calendar is encrypted.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect and configure your OnceHub Account with your Google Calendar.
Connecting to Google Calendar
- select your profile picture or initials in the top right-hand corner → Profile settings → Calendar connection.
- Click the Connect button next to Google Calendar (Figure 1).
- A pop-up window will appear asking you to choose an account to connect to OnceHub. Select the correct account and confirm the connection.
- Connecting to Google Calendar automatically connects you to Google Meet as well for video conferencing. Learn more
- If you're using Booking pages, you have the option to configure OnceHub advanced integration settings. You can also click the Continue setup button in the What's next section to access more options in ScheduleOnce.
Configuring ScheduleOnce advanced settings
ScheduleOnce allows you to cancel or reschedule bookings without leaving your personal calendar. By enabling the OnceHub advanced integration settings (Figure 2), changes made in your connected calendar are reflected in ScheduleOnce. Learn more about canceling or rescheduling in Google Calendar