You can unassign a license from a User at any time. Licenses can be unassigned in the Personal details section of each User's profile. When you unassign a product User license from a User, they will lose access to that product.
- When you have an active ScheduleOnce subscription, at least one ScheduleOnce User license must be assigned to a OnceHub Administrator in order to keep the subscription active. If there is only one OnceHub Administrator with an assigned ScheduleOnce User license, their license cannot be unassigned.
- If you unassign a User license from a User who is the Owner of at least one ScheduleOnce Booking page, all of their Booking pages will be automatically transferred to a OnceHub Administrator with an assigned ScheduleOnce User license.
We recommend changing the ownership of associated Booking pages before unassigning a license. Otherwise, Booking pages will be transferred to a OnceHub administrator with a ScheduleOnce User license.
Requirements for unassigning User licenses
To unassign User licenses, you must be a OnceHub Administrator.
Unassigning User licenses
- Sign in to your OnceHub Account.
- Open the left navigation bar and click Users.
- Select the specific User that you would like to unassign a license from.
- In the Personal details section of the User's profile, click the Unassign license button underneath the relevant product (Figure 1).
- The license will be unassigned and the User will no longer have access to the product. The license is added back to the pool and is available to be assigned to another User.