Our Zoom integration completely automates the provisioning of Zoom sessions. Customers receive a single OnceHub confirmation email including all of the meeting details in their local time zone.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect to your Zoom account.
Connecting your Zoom account
- Select your profile picture or initials in the top right-hand corner → Profile settings → Video conferencing.
- In the Zoom box, click the Connect button (Figure 1).
- The Zoom Sign In page will open in a new tab.
- Enter your Email address and Password in the Zoom authentication window and click Sign In.
NoteYour credentials are known to Zoom only, and are never stored in OnceHub. OnceHub communicates with Zoom using an encrypted OAuth 2.0 connection.
- Click Authorize to authorize OnceHub to access your Zoom account (Figure 2).
- You'll be redirected back to the OnceHub Video conferencing integration page where you'll see the Connected to Zoom pop-up.
Congratulations! OnceHub is now connected to your Zoom account. Next, you can configure your Booking pages to use Zoom.
Requesting pre-approval during connection
The OnceHub app may need to be pre-approved by your Zoom Admin before you can authorize it. If it hasn't already been pre-approved, click Request pre-approval (Figure 3) to send a request to your Zoom Admin. You will not be able to connect until OnceHub is pre-approved.
If you're the Zoom Admin for your account, you can pre-approve and authorize OnceHub to access your Zoom account in one step. Click Pre-approve and then click Authorize (Figure 4).