The ScheduleOnce connector for Zoom completely automates the provisioning of Zoom sessions. Customers receive a single ScheduleOnce confirmation email including all of the meeting details in their local time zone.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect to your Zoom account.
Connecting your Zoom account
- Click Setup -> ScheduleOnce setup in the top navigation bar.
- In the lefthand sidebar, go to Integrations -> Video conferencing.
- In the Zoom box, click the Connect button (Figure 1).
- The Zoom Sign In page will open in a new tab.
- Enter your Email address and Password in the Zoom authentication window and click Sign In.
NoteYour credentials are known to Zoom only, and are never stored in ScheduleOnce. ScheduleOnce communicates with Zoom using an encrypted OAuth 2.0 connection.
- Click Authorize to authorize ScheduleOnce to access your Zoom account (Figure 2).
- You'll be redirected back to the ScheduleOnce Video conferencing integration page where you'll see the Connected to Zoom pop-up.
Congratulations! ScheduleOnce is now connected to your Zoom account. Next, you can configure your Booking pages to use Zoom.
Requesting pre-approval during connection
The ScheduleOnce app may need to be pre-approved by your Zoom Admin before you can authorize it. If it hasn't already been pre-approved, click Request pre-approval (Figure 3) to send a request to your Zoom Admin. You will not be able to connect until ScheduleOnce is pre-approved.
If you're the Zoom Admin for your account, you can pre-approve and authorize ScheduleOnce to access your Zoom account in one step. Click Pre-approve and then click Authorize (Figure 4).