The ScheduleOnce connector for GoToMeeting completely automates the provisioning of GoToMeeting sessions. Customers receive a single ScheduleOnce confirmation, including all meeting details in their local time zone.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect to your GoToMeeting account.
Connecting to GoToMeeting
- In the top right corner, click your profile picture/initials -> select Video conferencing.
- In the GoToMeeting box, click Connect (Figure 1).
- The GoTo Meeting sign-in page will open in a new tab.
- Enter your Email address and Password and click Sign In (Figure 2).
Note Your credentials are known to GoToMeeting only, and are never stored in ScheduleOnce. ScheduleOnce communicates with GoToMeeting using an encrypted OAuth 2.0 connection.
- On the GoToMeeting authorization page, click Allow (Figure 3).
- You'll be redirected back to the ScheduleOnce Video conferencing integration page where you'll see the Connected to Zoom pop-up.
Congratulations! ScheduleOnce is now connected to your GoToMeeting account. Next, you can configure your Booking pages to use GoToMeeting.
Your GoToMeeting connection is valid for approximately one year. In order to continue accepting bookings, you must refresh your connection before it expires. To refresh your connection, follow these steps:
- Go to Setup -> ScheduleOnce setup in the top navigation bar.
- Open the lefthand sidebar and select Integrations -> Video conferencing.
- Click Refresh your connection and enter your GoToMeeting email and password.
- When your credentials are approved, you will be redirected to the ScheduleOnce Video conferencing integration page and the expiration date will be updated.