The ScheduleOnce connector for Microsoft Teams completely automates the provisioning of Microsoft Teams sessions. Customers receive a single ScheduleOnce confirmation email including all of the meeting details in their local time zone.
All Users connected to Office 365 Calendar using OAuth 2.0 can use Microsoft Teams video conferencing automatically, with no further integration required.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect to your Office 365 account so you can use Microsoft Teams.
Connecting your Microsoft Teams account
- In the top navigation bar, on the far right, click your account profile pic or initials -> Calendar connection.
- Connect to Office 365 Calendar via OAuth by clicking the Connect button (Figure 1).
- The Office 365 Account sign-in page will open in a new pop-up tab.
- If you are already signed in, your browser will detect this and ask you to confirm. If you are not signed in, you will need to sign into your Office 365 Account.
NoteYour credentials are known to Microsoft only, and are never stored in ScheduleOnce. ScheduleOnce communicates with Microsoft using an encrypted OAuth 2.0 connection.
- Click Allow to authorize ScheduleOnce to access your Office 365 Account.
- You'll be redirected back to the ScheduleOnce Calendar connection page, where you'll see confirmation of your Microsoft Teams connection and advanced integration settings.
Congratulations! ScheduleOnce is now connected to your Microsoft Teams account. Next, you can configure your Booking pages to use Microsoft Teams.
If your Microsoft Teams account is not connected automatically, this could be because your Office 365 admin has not signed up for Microsoft Teams or has deactivated Microsoft Teams for your specific Office 365 license. Learn more